The Fall Roundup
Saturdays: 10 – 4
Ages 2 & under: Free
Ages 3 and up: $8
Active Duty Military, Police, Firemen, EMT’s (with ID): $6
Groups: $1 off (see details below for requirements)
Family of 4: $55 ($10 for each additional family member)
(Season pass includes punch card for free concession items.)
|Sat & Sun|
|Sat & Sun|
|Sat & Sun
|Sat & Sun|
|Sat & Sun|
|Sat & Sun
It’s time for cozy blankets, mugs of hot cocoa, football games, crackling fires, leaves in colorful hues, and of course – our annual Fall Roundup!
Here at Sycamore Creek, we celebrate Fall in an “organic” way that honors the best of nature and farm life. We offer a full menu of great activities for you and your family/friends to enjoy! We invite you to come out and soak in the fresh air and natural beauty as you “play” at the farm.
Please note: While we love animals, please do not bring your pets. We also do not allow outside food and drink unless you’re renting a private fire pit. Thank you!
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins are for purchase)
- 4-acre Corn Maze
- Gunnysack Slide
- Cow Train New!
- Kids Hay Bale Maze with Game New!
- Tiny Tractor Races New!
- Farm Frisbee Golf
- Gourd Launchers New!
- Hay Bale Fort
- Hiking (5K Trail)
- Bonfire (S’mores available for purchase)
- Football Throw New!
- Pioneer Imagination Station New!
- Farm Animals (Alpacas, Chickens, Horse, Donkeys)
- Old-Fashioned Family Games
- Corn Bin We’re adding another bin!
- Conestoga Wagon Photo Op New!
- Concessions (for purchase)
- Fall Decor (for purchase)
- Lots of open space for your kids to run free!
Special Weekly Events
9/28 & 9/29
- Run the Ranch 5K benefitting The Warrior’s Journey on Saturday, 9/28
10/5 & 10/6
- Pumpkin Painting Station. (Purchase a pumpkin at our store. We provide paint & supplies.)
- Face Painting
10/12 & 10/13
- Alpacas will be brought out to walk through the Roundup area periodically.
- Book reading by Old MacDonald at scheduled times.
- Tethered hot air balloon rides (for an additional fee) late afternoon on 10/13 – weather permitting.
10/19 & 10/20
- Bring a new container of Clorox Wipes or Ziploc Storage Bags for Ronald McDonald House and get $1 off admission.
- Demonstrations at scheduled times. Watch artisans create unique products.
10/26 & 10/27
- Wear a costume and get $1 off admission.
- Scavenger hunt (for treats).
- Halloween book reading at scheduled times.
- Tethered hot air balloon rides (for an additional fee) late afternoon on Sunday, 10/27.
- Barn- side movie (FREE admission) after the Fall Roundup closes on Sunday –> 6:30 p.m. Bring your lawn chairs.
11/2 & 11/3
- Pumpkin smash. Bring your post Halloween pumpkins and smash them up all weekend!
- Tethered hot air balloon rides (for an additional fee) late afternoon on Sunday, 11/3 – weather permitting.
- Barn dance to close out the Fall Roundup from 5:30 – 8 p.m. on Sunday. Fall Roundup wristband gets guest into dance for FREE. General public price is $8.
- Hot air balloon glow as guests enter dance – weather permitting.
Flashlight Corn Maze
Wednesday nights in October
Time: 7 – 10 p.m.| Admission: $7
Includes admission to maze, campfire, and glow necklace. Hotdogs, s’mores, hot chocolate and bottled water available for purchase. *Bring your own flashlight
Parking is available in the Fall Roundup parking lot on the north side of the Heartwood Barn event venue. Last ticket sold at 9:00.
*We recommend wearing pants and closed-toed shoes at our Fall Roundup and Flashlight Maze. You might also want to bring sunscreen.
Contact us now to for best selection of dates for your group (corporate, church, etc.) to visit the Fall Roundup! We look forward to connecting with you at the Ozarks’ best agritainment venue this fall!
So what’s considered a group and what qualifies you for a group rate?
- An organized group of 20+ people (ages 3 & up)
- A reservation for your group is made in advance through the contact form on our website.
- To qualify for the group rate, all tickets must be paid for with one form of payment. (Tickets will be held at the gate for you to pay onsite – or you may pay in advance through our online invoice system.)
Run the Ranch
The trail begins at our Fall Roundup area then takes you past our farm animals. You’ll then descend to our lower fields and enjoy the beauty of wooded areas and pasture as you run alongside Lake Taneycomo. The final leg will test your endurance as you ascend through another wooded area to the finish line. *One section of the run may be challenging for children 7 and under.
Date/Time: Saturday, 9/28/19 at 9:00 a.m.
Benefiting: The Warrior’s Journey
Age 14 & up: $30 until 8/28; $35 beginning 8/29
Ages 13 and under: $25 until 8/28; $30 beginning 8/29
Family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children): $125 until 8/28; $150 beginning 8/29
Entry Fee Includes:
5K Trail Run
Saturday (9/28) entry into The Fall Roundup
T-shirt (if registered by 8/28)
Medal/prize for winners
End of run goodies
Packet Pickup: 9/26 and 9/27 from 4 – 6 p.m. at SCFR Office (take a left inside the gate)
Many thanks to our sponsors! Please check out their businesses!
Rob Robbins Keller Williams Tri-Lakes
Under Missouri law, there is no liability for an injury or death of a participant in a registered agritourism activity conducted at this registered agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of such agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but are not limited to, the potential of you as a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute your injury or death and the potential of another participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this registered agritourism activity.